Monday, December 21, 2009

Sketch Challenge - Dec 21

THREE SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS.

Hehehe... now that that's out of my system, let's announce the winner for our last Sketch Challenge:

Debbie Harris - Come on down! You're the next contestant on... Ok... So i'm feeling a little cheesy tonight. Congrats Debbie, please track me down and send me your mailing address!





Here is our next sketch. You have until January 9th to complete a card using it.
Winning is easy!

1. Your card MUST use a RRS stamp
2. Upload your card and link it back here by Jan 9th
3. Have fun :)





2 comments:

  1. OMG I won! How fun, thanks so much! Can you email me at dgharris573@hotmail.com? Woo hoo and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to link my card image. HELP!!!!

    Thanks,
    V

    ReplyDelete