Monday, June 14, 2010

Rubber Romance Easel Card

Hello stamping friends! I have been seeing lots of easel cards recently. I thought they looked difficult, so I resisted for a long time. I finally checked out this tutorial on SCS and realized how simple they really are to put together. Once you get the general idea, you can make them any size.

My mind started spinning with all the possibilities for easel cards with my Rubber Romance stamps. Rubber Romance offers such great sentiments as well as images, it makes for lots of great combinations. Here I used Katie and the "Birthday Diva" sentiment. I also made one with Hyacinth and the garden sentiment (here). I've got a few more combos up my sleeve that I'm working on, too.


Here is a view of the lower half of the card. You can see the sentiment inside. Katie is colored with copics, paper pieced and touched with glitter. Ready for a party!



If you haven't tried an easel card, give it a try. And check out the fun sentiments Robin has available here, they coordinate so well with the divas.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope this inspired you to try an easel card. If you get a chance to try a Rubber Romance easel card, leave a link in the comments, I'd love to stop by and check it out.

11 comments:

  1. I have made the easel cards and I have this stamp...I see some cute birthday cards in my crafty future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abels staff are professional cleaners who are trained and accredited to Australian Standard and carry full liability insurance. Our fleet of carpet cleaning vehicles with truck mounted and portable cleaning equipment and our general cleaning service vehicles are ready to visit you and provide you with the very best in cleaning, hygiene and sanitation.commercial cleaning hobart
    carpet cleaner hobart
    carpet cleaning hobart

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Tasmania’s largest multi-trade contracting company, the Degree C brand means quality, capability and professionalism. Degree C is widely recognised as a key component in the supply chain across numerous Tasmanian industry sectors.
    Daikin Heat Pumps
    Air Conditioning Hobart

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aim of chain of responsibility (COR) is to make sure everyone in the supply chain shares responsibility for ensuring breaches of the HVNL do not occur. Under COR laws, if you are named as a party in the chain of responsibility and you exercise (or have the capability of exercising) control or influence over any transport task, you have a responsibility to ensure the HVNL is complied with.
    JMH Training & Compliance can develop and implement a Safety Management System specific to your organisation to ensure compliance with the HVNL and Work Health & Safety Act and train key personnel to be competent in maintaining that system.
    Chain of responsibility

    ReplyDelete