Are you a lover of Rubber Romance Stamps? If you are then this design team call is for you! Rubber Romance Stamps is looking for a few designers to join our DT for a six month term (November 1, 2010 through April 30, 2011).
Here are the requirements:
1. Must maintain an active blog and post one Rubber Romance project to your blog per week.
2. Post one project/tutorial to the Rubber Romance Blog per month, may be combined with the weekly posting on your own blog.
3. Participate in one extra project per month (could be a challenge or blog hop).
4. Link the Rubber Romance blog, Rubber Romance Etsy site and fellow designers’ blogs on your blog.
5. Upload your weekly projects to SCS, the Rubber Romance Yahoo group and PCP .
What’s in it for you?
1. Six Rubber Romance stamps of your choice the first month of your term and three stamps each month after.
2. A 30% discount on any other Rubber Romance Stamps you wish to purchase during your term.
3. Access to the Rubber Romance Yahoo group (a great place to share ideas and fun Rubber Romance projects).
4. Your blog linked on the sidebar of the Rubber Romance blog.
How to apply:
Send and email to Robin195708@yahoo.com (owner and illustrator of Rubber Romance stamps) attaching three of your favorite cards or projects (Rubber Romance Stamps are not necessary to apply, but we would love to see them if you have them).
Please also include:
1. Name and address
2. Email address
3. Link to your blog
4. Link to any online galleries you use
5. Other design team positions you currently hold
6. A bit about you and why you would like to join the design team
The call will be open until Wednesday October 6th and the new members will be notified by the 10th.