1. Cut the base of the bookmark out of pattern paper. Mine measures 2 inches by 6 inches.
2. Cut a 2 inch piece of pattern paper and adhere this to the base.
2. Stamp the Rubber Romance "Girly Girl" stamp on a separate piece of cardstock, diecut, or pattern paper. I used half of a diecut from Scribble Scrabbles. Adhere this to the right side of the bookmark. It should just overlap the bottom piece of pattern paper.
3. Cut a couple of flowers out of pattern paper. You don't want these to be too bulky since it will be a bookmark. Adhere them just over the piece of paper with the stamped sentiment.
4. Take a pen and detail around the pieces of pattern paper and the flowers.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the bookmark and add some fibers. I used 2 colors that matched my pattern papers.
6. Add a touch of stickles to the flower center. I also brushed some over the stamped sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed this and give them a try sometime!!