1. Adhere a 5 inch x 3 inch piece of pattern paper to a paper bag. (These are the lunch bag size) Then cut a 5 inch x 1 1/4 inch piece of pattern paper. Ink the edges of this last pattern paper and adhere it over the first one like shown below.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Cute Doggy Treat Bag
Do you have a friend that has a special furry friend? These cute little treat bags would be the perfect little something to say you are thinking of them! Steps to make the doggy bag:
5. Adhere this circular piece to the paper bag. Add your sentiment and then fill your bag with doggy treats. Fold over the top edge. Give this to your friend and watch their face light up! Enjoy!
4. Adhere it to pattern paper.
3. Color the stamped image. I used colored pencil. Cut it out in a half circle as I did below. Ink the edges and mount it on cardstock.
2. Stamp the Rubber Romance "Claire and Charley" stamp on white cardstock.