7. Stamp the Rubber Romance Girly Girl stamp in VersaMark onto another piece of pattern paper. Use black embossing powder and emboss the sentiment. Adhere this to the goody bag. I added some other small scalloped circles for decoration. Fill and enjoy!
6. Place a brad through both ribbons making a bow. Cut a scalloped circle out and punch your brad through. Finally place a pop dot on the back of these and place them on the "lid" of the goody bag.
3. Trace pieces to cover the front, back and the "lid." My front and back pattern paper pieces measures approximately 7 3/4 x 5 inches. 4. Adhere the pieces to the bag. The front and back are shown below.5. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon approximately 3 inches long. Fold them over and pierce a hole in them so you can put a brad through.
2. Use a circular lid as a template for a rounded edge. Trace and then cut the excess off as shown.
1. Take a regular lunch size brown paper bag. Fold the top edge down 2 1/2 inches as shown.