Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting to know... Robin


It was always my dream to own my own business and that dream came true in 1997. I started Rubber Romance Stamps with my cousin Carlyn Hampton Causer with a few designs and allot of hope! We discovered there was a void for romantic, girly type designs. About 6 years ago I designed the first DIVA, Melanie, and the rest is history as they say! Carlyn left the company 2 years ago to join her husband in their family business. I continue to keep the Rubber Romance Style alive and fresh with my designs and new ideas from other artists as well. I would call my own style sophisticated with a bit of whimsy. I love to work with different color combinations and girly embellishments. I have a very talented daughter, Alexandra, who has started to design for the company as well. She hopes to be a fashion designer one day and I believe she will be if she can just put down that surf board! I love to stamp and I love beautiful things. With stamping you have the opportunity to create our own little "works of art". My stamping motto---"think outside the box". I am honored that you have taken a moment to visit our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment