Robin needs your help, inspiration and enthusiasm to promote her amazing stamps on forums, Rubber Romance's blog and your personal blogs. We are looking for 5 rubber stamping artists. This call is open to anyone in North America, with or without experience.
To apply, please send your submission by August 10th 2009, at midnight eastern time. New members will be contacted by August 15th. This term will run for 6 months from September 1st 2009 - February 28th 2010.Please send an email containing the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Name & Address:
3. Phone number:
4. Blog or website address:
5. Links to any online galleries you may have:
6. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
7. Three (3) items, cards, layouts or altered art piece using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to contain Rubber Romance stamps, although seeing some samples using our stamps would be greatly appreciated. We just need to see your stamping abilities.
8. Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. Where you passions lie, what your favorite project have been, how long you have been stamping - stuff like that.
9. Let us know if you are a current or past design team member for other companies. (We do not expect you to work only for us).
Design Team Benefits
1. Opening welcome pack full of great Rubber Romance goodies, and new releases as they become available.
2. 20% off all Rubber Romance stamps
3. Profile on the Rubber Romance Blog.
Design Team Expectations
1. Complete 4 projects per month with your Rubber Romance stamps. Originals may be requested by Robin for tradeshows. We are looking for a variety of projects. A maximum of 2 per month can be cards.
2. Promote Rubber Romance on your blog and forums you frequent.
3. Complete one tutorial a month featuring the stamps, which will be featured on the RR blog.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
Visit Robin and her stamps at: http://www.rubberromancestamps.blogspot.com