Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stamping and Layouts

I know we use our stamps for lots of card making, but don't forget about them for those layouts too. I love to use stamped images for embellishing my layouts. Sentiment stamps are wonderful to use in layout titles as well. I used Rubber Romance's Girly Girl stamp in this double page layut I created of my youngest daughter.Here is a close up to show the stamping details better:
So next time you are working on layouts, don't forget to pull out those stamps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout!! I love the use of the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NJ sports betting is now live! | DRMCD
    As a result, New Jersey will also 사천 출장샵 have the option of bringing sports betting 안성 출장샵 to the 광명 출장안마 state. You can bet 목포 출장안마 on 서울특별 출장안마 sports and make a deposit. However, a no-

    ReplyDelete