Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting to know the Design Team... Sammye Jo


Greetings from the Bluegrass State. I am a twenty something wife, mommy, and self proclaimed Southern Belle who has a passion for paper crafting & sweet tea :) I love the quick satisfaction of completing a beautiful card for a loved one to enjoy, the methodical planning of a scrapbook to be sent down the family line, and the creative venture of altering items to make them something new and exciting! My style is simple, bright, clean, and fresh. I have been stamping for a few years now and love trying new techniques. I recently found a love for stamping on clothing for children! (It is amazing what you can do with a plain white Onesie and a cute stamp!) I love any opportunity to create, learn, and inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment